BREWERS : RANDOM FAN JERSEY REVIEW
While attending a Milwaukee Brewer game last night at Miller park my A.D.D. kicks in BIG TIME. One exercise my mind does to pass the time and keep my attention is scan the crowd for random jerseys. I get pure pleasure for what people throw on for a major league baseball game.
1. The jersey of the night was worn by a 2o something white male. Sadly, I didn’t get a picture. It was a Danny Ainge, and wait for it, Phoenix Suns 22 jersey. Well done. I mean every one has a Celtics Ainge jersey but how many have one with him on the Suns, right?
2. I also saw an authentic and sweet Bob Uecker 8, Milwaukee Braves jersey. I’d actually buy that and haven’t seen one of them before. As 99% of you know, Uecker actually was catcher for the Milwaukee Braves, so a sweet tie in to the past and present.
3. I did garner a picture of an Andrew Bogut Jersey.
4. Brian Shouse 51, t-shirt jersey. Wow, they made those?
5. An insanely orange Denver Broncos hat worn backwards. (It was a slow jersey night at the park, what can I say.)
6. A MVP Brett Favre Packer t-shirt.
– Roste Beefe