Gamblin Guru – Week 4
Another 7-4 week for CloneRoach last weekend. Let’s keep it rollin….
Top 11 Wagers for the weekend listed in no particular order:
1) Tulsa -6.0 vs. Fresno State—Tulsa is the best team in the C-USA and a force at home. Fresno State with misleading final against Oregon gets you this line.
2) Akron +35.0 at Tennessee—The Zips can score points and that is all you ask for in a huge underdog. Tennessee should be licking some wounds after the Florida and it is unlikely you see their best effort.
3) Arizona State -7.0 vs. Utah—Absolutely love this Sun Devil squad and think they will roll at home. Utah still very limited offensively and will need to score 28+ to stay within a TD.
4) San Jose State +3.0 at San Diego State—The Spartan have flown way under the radar to this point. This team battled Stanford in Week One before losing 20-17. I will take that type of squad against a San Diego State squad that has yet to impress offensively.
5) LSU -20.5 at Auburn—LSU is 1A in the SEC behind Alabama. This will get ugly and could lead to Fire Chizik chants.
6) Notre Dame -5.0 vs. Michigan—Feel like you are getting too much value to pass up on this one. ND at home under the lights and with revenge in mind after last year’s collapse.
7) Air Force -10.5 at UNLV—As simple as this…UNLV is terrible.
8- Vanderbilt +16.5 at Georgia—Georgia might be peaking ahead in this one and I think Vanderbilt plus more than two touchdowns is tough to pass on. Commodores have given up only 13.3 pts/game this year.
9) Penn State -7.5 vs. Temple—Penn State is starting to find themselves and I think they build off of the Navy win. Temple is just not the same team as a year ago.
10) Syracuse +1.0 at Minnesota—No Gray and an injured Shortell. Minnesota’s defense finally faces a BCS conference opponent and an adequate offense in the Orange.
11) Oregon State +7.5 at UCLA—Impressed with UCLA to this point but still not a believer in covering over a TD against a solid defense and with so much inexperience (albeit talented inexperience)
Year So Far
Week One 7-4-0
Week Two 4-7-0
Week Three 7-4-0
Overall 18-15-0 54.55%