Gamblin Guru – Week 5
Top 11 plays in no particular order
1) Thursday Stanford -6.5 at Washington—The Cardinal will have a decisive advantage on the ground.
2) Akron +3.0 vs. Miami (Ohio)—The Zips return to the best bet segment after a good cover against Tennessee last week.
3) Tulsa -13.5 at UAB—The Blazers played a disinterested Buckeye squad last week and consequently you are getting a steal here against the best team in C-USA.
4) Oregon -30.5 at Washington State—There is no doubt they can cover the spread it is rather a question of if they want to.
5) Wake Forest -3.0 vs. Duke—Jim Grobe is one of the best coaches in America and the Demon Deacons have owned this series.
6) San Jose State -2.5 at Navy—I’ve made a lot of money off of the Midshipmen in the last five years. But this squad is simply terrible and San Jose State looks like a challenger in the WAC.
7) Louisiana Tech -3.0 at Virginia—Too talented offensively for a letdown.
8- Missouri +2.5 at UCF—An SEC squad as a road dog.
9) Baylor +11.0 at West Virginia—Baylor stays within a TD.
10) Arizona State pk at California—Love me some Sun Devils
11) Iowa State +3.0 vs. Texas Tech—Iowa State HC Paul Rhoads has owned former boss Tommy Tuberville in their previous two meetings.
Year so Far
Week One 7-4-0
Week Two 4-7-0
Week Three 6-5-0