Dude perfect edition of Johnny Football. It’s incredible until you realize it’s Monday and you are not .00001% Johnny Football. Suck on that losers.
Johnny Football’s girlfriend(s). Yes that is her legal name.
The explosive Manti Te’o story has erupted to a point I feel it unnecessary to link you to the details. If you haven’t heard all about his faux internet girlfriend story you are in a cave. Is Manti, (who CCWriter believes may be the most overrated player coming out of college since Tony Mandarich, a total retard? Dude, our entire LosersBracket.com Empire is built from the ground up brick by brick with fictitious internet girlfriends. How on Earth does a ND stud linebacker get duped into thinking the woman of his dreams is on facebook 1,200 miles from the cathedral of Notre Dame? You can’t be serious, yo. Look...
Week One 7-4-0
Week Two 4-7-0
Week Three 6-5-0
Week Four 6-5-0
Week Five 5-6-0
Week Six 6-5-0
Week Seven 8-3-0
Week Eight 7-4-0
Week Nine 7-4-0
Week Ten 6-5-0
Week Eleven 7-4-0
Week Twelve 6-5-0
Top 11 plays in no...
Week 12 is upon us, here are the top 11 plays in no particular order.
1) Northwestern +7.0 at Michigan State
2) Wisconsin -2.0 vs. Ohio State
3) Nebraska -20.0 vs. Minnesota
4) North Carolina State +16.5 at Clemson
5) Oklahoma State -10.5 vs. Texas Tech
6) Oregon -19.5 vs. Stanford
Due to time constraints, no breakdown this week, just picks. Top 11 plays in no particular order.
1) Northwestern +11.5 at Michigan
2) Washington +1.0 vs. Utah
3) Oregon -28.0 at California
4) Central Florida -14.0 at UTEP
5) Iowa State +10.0 at Texas
6) Kent State -6.5 at Miami...
Top 11 plays in no particular order.
1) Oregon -9.0 at USC—Oregon has shown that it deserves to be mentioned with Alabama. USC’s defense will likely given up 40+ to the potent Oregon offense. Oregon’s defense made me a believer after the Arizona State game.
2) Tulane +4.5 vs....
There now appears to be 4 teams in the hunt for the BCS title. Kansas State who continues to dominant Big 12 competition behind the leadership of Collin Klein and Bill Snyder. Notre Dame whose dominance on defense is second only to Alabama. Oregon who continues to score at a Playstation...
Ìóâè 43 HD
Things we learned in Week 8? Don’t ever doubt the Ducks. Oregon laid a giant shellacking on the Sun Devils Thursday night. Not sure if anyone saw that coming, but it appears that Oregon is just toying with opponents in the 2nd half. Difficult to see how anyone in the...
I apologize about the lack of posting last week. I’m sure my five followers (at best) were very distraught. That being said Ralphnuts did have the Top 11 picks last week on Saturday morning and apparently just kept them to himself. (Sorry Roach, I was smoking a pork loin and drinking beer...
Top 11 plays in no particular order
1. Utah State +6.5 at BYU (Friday)
2. Air Force -8.5 vs. Navy
3. Kansas State -24.0 vs. Kansas
4. Kent State -3.0 at Eastern Michigan
5. Clemson -10.0 at Georgia Tech
6. Louisiana-Monroe -3.5 at Middle Tennessee State
7. Oregon State -15.5 vs. Washington...
8 must see games:
1. Utah State (4-1) at BYU (3-2) Friday—Utah State comes into Provo looking to get the sweep of major schools in Utah having already notched a 27-20 victory over Utah. Points should be difficult to come by as the Aggies are yielding only 14.2 points per game and the BYU...
Top 11 plays in no particular order
1) Thursday Stanford -6.5 at Washington—The Cardinal will have a decisive advantage on the ground.
2) Akron +3.0 vs. Miami (Ohio)—The Zips return to the best bet segment after a good cover against Tennessee last week.
3) Tulsa -13.5 at UAB—The Blazers...
8 must see games this weekend:
1. Missouri at Central Florida-This is “superbowl” type of atmosphere for the Golden Knight who have started the year at 2-1 with the single loss at Ohio State. UCF is lead by a strong defense and a talented soph. RB Storm Johnson. The Missouri Tigers are...
Another 7-4 week for CloneRoach last weekend. Let’s keep it rollin….
Top 11 Wagers for the weekend listed in no particular order:
1) Tulsa -6.0 vs. Fresno State—Tulsa is the best team in the C-USA and a force at home. Fresno State with misleading final against Oregon gets you...
Top 8 games to watch this weekend
1) Thursday—BYU at Boise State—BYU is coming off a heartbreaker against Utah and now has a short week to travel to the smurf turf. Boise State still has questions against on offense and could be ripe for an upset if BYU is over the Holy War...
Here is the cliff-notes version of the year so far in NCAA Football. Alabama is really good. The SEC as a whole is very solid. The Big 12 is the second best conference in the nation behind the SEC. The PAC-12 could be better than what everyone originally thought. The ACC is top heavy...